ISIAQ Obituary Policy
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF INDOOR AIR
QUALITY AND CLIMATE
(Approved by ISIAQ Board of Directors on July 2, 2013)
On the occasion of the death of a colleague with a long history of strong contributions to the society and to the indoor air sciences, a member may request that an obituary be published in the ISIAQ newsletter. The obituary should include the following essential information:
- Full name
- Suitable portrait or photograph
- Locations and dates of birth and death
- University degrees and institution names
- Significant work history including institution names and dates
- Significant contributions to the indoor air sciences
- Significant contributions to the society
- Honors and awards
Other relevant information may include family information, other scientific and professional activities, brief bibliography of significant publications and anecdotal material.
Any request for publication of an obituary will be reviewed by the editor of the newsletter.